Code of Conduct
Comfy Feet is committed to working with the codes of conducts for our licenses. These steps include, but are not limited to:
- Commit to and adopt throughout a company’s supply chain standards and practices that meet or exceed those established by the institutions, the FLA, and/or the WRC.
- Provide public disclosure of all factories/suppliers of collegiate products, including suppliers of blank goods.
- Communicate labor code standards within the licensed company and with all factories/suppliers used as a source for collegiate product. All factories/suppliers must agree to adhere to these standards.
- Audit all factories on an annual basis utilizing appropriately trained internal staff or approved external monitoring organizations.
- Where required, register and comply with all FLA requirements, including the payment of annual fees, auditing of all factories/suppliers of collegiate product annually, and establishing remediation protocol if problems are found. Note that some schools may also require auditing through the WRC program.